Transblue Facility Services is a leader in providing asphalt services to its commercial clients. Whether it is one site or multiple sites Transblue will provide you with a cost effective sustainable solution to your brands asphalt needs. We provide Asphalt services to multisite commercial, retail, industrial and government facilities.
Transblue Facility Services is a seasoned asphalt provider with a focus on multisite commercial facilities. Our experience with alligatoring asphalt, old and wearing seal coat, pot holes, crack sealing, curbing, sidewalk replacement, resurfacing, new paving, soil conditions, seasonal changes, and regional conditions allows us to address each unique climate situation and project need as it arises.
Transblue Facility Services provides asphalt services such as, seal coating, paving, cutting, grinding, curbing, concrete, lot striping, pressure washing, lot sweeping and also snow removal services.
Transblue Facility Services will assess your properties current condition, and provide a quote to patch, pave, restore, mill, seal or stripe your existing parking lot areas. We offer full service paving for new construction and existing asphalt parking lots. If the existing parking lot is cracking and settling, we offer a large variety of repair techniques. Our goal is to always provide the most effective asphalt repair to your brands. Our team of specialists will assess all the damage and create a comprehensive scope of work and cost guide that will allow your brand to make and educated budget spend that will allow your brand to save money on future parking lot repairs and problems.
We offer overlaying services for parking lots with damaged asphalt that needs to be overlaid, crack filled, seal coated, milled, or repaved. No matter what condition your parking lot is in let us provide you with a cost effective solution to your parking lot needs.
Infared Ashpalt Repair
The infrared asphalt repair process uses an infrared heating system to heat in-place asphalt to soften it to a workable state, then new asphalt is added which fuses seamlessly to the old asphalt. A very popular use of infrared repair is in pothole repair. As compared to the saw cut method, where the damaged asphalt is cut out and removed, filled with new asphalt and repaired, the infrared repair eliminates the seams that quickly ruin such patches due to cracking. The big advantage is the feathered joining of the new patch material to the surrounding pavement – no seams, no water infiltration. Saw cut seams permit rainfall to enter, which quickly introduces moisture and freeze/thaw damage into the patch causing alligatoring in the parking lot. Many cut and patch repairs have to be redone every year.
The actual process for pothole repair using a truck-mounted infrared pavement heater is:
- Sweep and dry the area.
- Position the infrared heating array over the pothole for seven to ten minutes.
- Remove the heater and rake the softened (350 degree) asphalt.
- Mix in a rejuvenator to replenish light oils that have oxidized away.
- Add a small amount of fresh asphalt and grade it to level with a lute.
- Use a vibratory roller to compact and fuse the patch with the surrounding pavement.
- Patched area is ready for traffic within 20 minutes or so (depending on size).
Infrared repairs save money and are environmentally more effective than older methods. When preparing your budget, protect your spend and have Transblue Facility Services provide a free consultation and see how we can save your brand money with our infrared process and expertise.
Sealcoating should be done every 5-7 years. Sealcoating regularly will save your brand thousands of dollars in repairs that occur when the preventative maintenance of sealcoating is not performed.
All cracks in the asphalt surface are sealed before the sealcoat is applied to your parking lot surface. The hot crack seal prevents water from traveling beneath the asphalt and helps prevent damage to the sub straight soils, which will increase the life of your parking lot. Alligator belling is caused by water traveling beneath the asphalt, freezing and expanding and breaking the asphalt. Sealcoating and crack sealing works to prevent this from occurring. This is the number one preventative maintenance service to protect your parking lot.
Petromat is a non-woven petroleum fabric. It was designed to prevent crack reflection in asphalt pavement overlays. In addition Petromat blocks water penetration into the pavements sub-grade when cracking appears. Petromat can increase the life of existing asphalt for 10-15 years. It is also a less invasive procedure than cutting, grinding, and replacing asphalt, saving our clients’ money. Petromat should only be used in areas with extensive damage and parking lot or isle ways with 27 ft. from edge to edge of the asphalt space. The edges of the existing pavement must be milled down to accommodate the installation of an overlay. If the existing pavement is too thin or weak to accommodate the milling process and construction process, then a Petromat overlay is not a viable solution. Additionally, if the existing pavement is too old, excessively cracked, already had Petromat installed, or shows signs of serious sub-grade failure, it is not a good candidate for a Petromat overlay.
- LOW VOC solvent
- Temporary field marking
- Type A (hot thermo plastic)
- Type B (preformed torch down)
- Type C (preformed tape)
- Type D (2 part Durastripe/MMA)
Raised Pavement Marking (RPM)
- Type 1 (white and yellow round button)
- Type 2 (rectangle/square reflector)
- Curbs and wheel stops
- GNR Technologies
- Parking lot Services
- Pavement Marking
- Safety Improvements
- Traffic Control Services.
Whether your brand is replacing the current sidewalks around your store front or just making repairs. Our cost effective solutions are custom tailored to your needs. During your asphalt projects our curbing specialists can remove and replace damaged and broken curbs with new concrete curbs installed seamlessly into the existing parking lot curbing program.
Transblue Facility Services knows concrete installation and have provided installation for over 1,000,000 sq. ft. of concrete yearly we are the experts that you can trust. A proper concrete installation will have the following steps.
Site work and prep – preparing the area for the installation
- Forming – preparing the forms for the depth and installing the proper rebar and steel mesh for concrete stability
- Placement – Moving the concrete to the desired area for the pour.
- Pre Finishing – The float work that compacts, consolidates, screeds, the concrete.
- Troweling – The troweling process will create a smooth, hard and uniform finish across the concrete surface.
- Final Finish – This is where the final finish in performed. Whether your finished is exposed aggregate, broom finished, or stamped this will be the final process in the installation.
- Curbing for parking lots and landscapes
- Parking lots
- Driveways and drive isles
- Retaining walls
- Pool decks
We operate a network of milling machines with a range of cutter widths.
We provide appropriate milling for:
- Road and street pavement preparation prior to resurfacing.
- Parking lot pavement preparation prior to resurfacing.
- Full or partial depth patching.
- Perimeter/transitional milling to tie new asphalt to existing pavement.
- Cutting drainage swales to correct drainage problems.
Additional Asphalt Services:
- Speed Bumps
- Dura Striping
- Thermo Plastic
- Safety Buttons
- Pressure Washing
- Drainage Installation
- Installation and Removal of New Parking Stops.